09 April 2011

Hello, Hello!

So, as you may or may not have figured out by now, I'm the new "author". Fightin' is an old friend as indicated; from way back in the day, and I came to him recently with frustration over our federal government and their inability to pass a budget(more on that later), and my general disdain for their lack of progress towards resolving something that is pretty important as far as our country goes. I asked him if I could pen(really, type) an editorial piece for his blog; he kindly invited me to join as a contributor, so, here I am!

As for a little background about myself. I'm in my late 20's. I like guns, good beer, good friends, and the outdoors. Baseball is America's national pastime, and to that I say, LET'S GO O's! I build computers in my spare time, and in the "old days" Fightin' and I wrenched on/played with cars together. I'm fired up about Washington, and their frequent inability to do the job that was granted to them by the people, regardless of political feelings.

Ok, so, enough about me, onto the good stuff, in a little while....

No comments:

Post a Comment