15 April 2011

Zero Hedge Week in Review

Some interesting things from Zero Hedge that I think are worth reading. 

The Con of the Decade:  A guest post with a logical explanation for why inflation will not turn hyper-inflationary, based upon the "other side" of the trade.  Meaning, debt is an asset to those who hold it to earn the interest.

FBI Raids Chuck E. Cheese:  I thought I had blogged about this before, but perhaps not.  I suggest you read the back story from the Daily Reckoning first, before reading the satire of von NotHaus' conviction.  I mean, if someone wanted to giving a silver coin that is meant to represent a US Quarter Dollar (but is .999 pure silver and a metal content value of say, oh, like $15), wouldn't you accept that as payment on goods and services?  Read the satire, it is funny, in a somewhat scary way.

Misery Index All Time High:  This one is from 3/29.  Oops.  I told you dear reader I had a back log of posts.

$1,800 Gold By October: Ben?  Is that you!?!

TEOTWAWKI preps inflation, 47% in 6 months:  Enough said.

And...last one for the week, which is more survival / prep minded here: Keeping Capital in a Depression

Of course, you don't need me to read www.zerohedge.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment